All Haygain products come with a 1 year warranty, except ComfortStall flooring which has a 6 year warranty.
The warranty covers the repair and replacement, including all required parts and labour. All repairs and replacements are at the discretion of Haygain. For more information about the warranty, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms of the warranty
- The warranty is effective from the date of delivery
- Before Haygain repairs or replaces you must provide proof of purchase (such as your order conformation email or copy invoice). Without proof of purchase, there will be a fee for the work required.
- If your Haygain product is faulty, it is usually repaired at an authorised service centre. All work is done by Haygain or an authorised representative.
- For Haygain hay steamers, where possible, Haygain can provide a steam generator on loan while your steam generator is being repaired. There will be a fee for transportation. If you need a loan steam generator, Haygain may offer this as a replacement and will collect the faulty steam generator. There will be no fee for a replacement steam generator.
- If a part for your Haygain product is no longer available, Haygain will replace it with a similar functional part
- Any repair, replacement or exchange of your Haygain product under warranty does not extend the warranty period.
Exceptions to the warranty
The warranty does not cover the following conditions:
- Normal wear and tear
- Accidental damage
- Removal of blockages
- Use of parts or accessories that are not approved by Haygain
- Repairs and installations by parties that are not approved by Haygain
- Faults or damage caused by not maintaining the product as described in the manual
- Faults or damage caused by negligent use or misuse, which includes but is not limited to the following conditions:
- Using your Haygain product in a location that does not meet the conditions listed in this user manual
- Using dirty water in the Haygain hay steam generator
- Allowing the steam generator to run out of water
- Insufficiently descaling the steam generator
- Foreign objects in the steam generator or steam manifold