Unique orthopedic, sealed flooring system for healther horses
Did you know? Urea build up in the stall off-gasses as ammonia and high levels can cause bronchiolar and alveolar edema and airway destruction resulting in respiratory distress or failure (New York State Department of Health).
ComfortStall's Flooring System is sealed and impermeable, and prevents the build up of urea.
"Significantly improved the well-being of my horses"
Lynn Lloyd, Red Rock Hounds, Reno, NV
"I used to haul the mats out, hose them down, and leave them out to dry - a half day job....[ComfortStall] only takes half an hour to sterilize,
and I don't have the dried urine and manure buildup that occurs under mats."
Chari Perce, Aspen Equine Clinic, Windsor, CA
"Bretina has had her ComfortStall system for over 10 years and what a difference it has made.
We highly recommend ComfortStall for all performance horse's stall and trailer floors!"
Bob and Debbie McDonald, Olympic Dessage
"I had mine installed 13 years ago.
It is the best product I have bought for my horses."
The choice for Cornell University Veterinary Hospital
Proprietary orthopedic padding
- Delivers unique 'spring in your step' anti-fatigue benefits
- Insulates against cold and heat
- Is completely waterproof
- Pliable to deliver orthopedic benefits
- Durable, outlasting everything but concrete
- Maintenance free - easy to clean, lasts for 15-20 years
HDPE Anchor Strips
- Creating impermeable layer to prevent moisture build up and ammonia off-gasing
Numerous benefits to joint and respiratory health
- Improved joint health
- Improved respiratory health
- Eliminates hock sores
- Improved quality of rest (and all-important REM sleep)
- Relieves symptoms of laminitis
- Reduces need for stall bandaging
- Whole body support (for lying and rising)
- Provides thermal insulation
- Requires less bedding
- Delivers a return on investment, typically in less than one year
Tested and used by one of the top veterinarian hospitals in the world
ComfortStall worked in close collaboration with Cornell University Veterinary Hospital (CUVH) to develop the unique flooring system. Tests included a simulated horse leg loaded with 400lbs and pounded on the same spot for over 100,000 impressions.
The result was minimal compaction.
Today 1000 horses recover at Cornell on the ComfortStall Flooring System each and every year.
Easy installation and built to last
The ComfortStall flooring system is designed for simple, easy installation in almost any stall, no matter what the construction.
And with a life expectancy of 15-20 years, complete with a 6 year warranty, you can be assured of a flooring system that with provide dividends for years to come.